GL SYSTEM – five-chamber system with an external sealing, which depth amounts for 70 mm.
Warm profile GL SYSTEM is a system designed by DRUTEX S.A. created for customers who put great attention to aesthetic and modernity issues.
Five-chamber profile with a proper sealing of the window panel packaging and the window’s frame guarantees stability and perfect thermal-insulation. Windows produced in system GL SYSTEM are offered in different models and its rounded lines fulfill the most up-to-date market trends, when it comes to PVC.
GL SYSTEM makes it possible to offer the customer the windows which reflect the functional requirements and at the same time show the highest quality when the aesthetic issues are concerned.
Advantages of GL SYSTEM Profile:
- Five-chamber profile design assures an optimal thermo- and acoustic protection as well as perfect stability: thanks to the the application of the intra profile chamber system, seals and thermo-insulation window panels, they provide the possibility for considerable reduction of heat energy losses
- Aesthetic and invisible window panel seal
- The possibility of applying a wide range of window panel packaging having depth : 24mm, 28mm, 32mm
- 13 mm is the distance from the axis of the fitting notch assures an optimal anti- burglary protection
- Specific shape and mounting EPDM seals in a special channels and notches assures an optimal insulation and long-lasting usage.
- Steel reinforcement in the frame and wing improves the rigidity, which is especially important for big constructions